Thursday, June 15, 2006

*Sniff, sniff*

Thoughts of the school day:

I told my students I like the smell of the freezer. My student told me she likes the smell of a shoe box.

Someone stole speakers and a DVD recorder from the music room. The police are being contacted.

A few students asked me if I liked the American Team more or the Japanese Team in the World Cup. I told them I liked both but that the Japanese Team has better-looking guys.

My student asked me if I had ever watched "Full House." Weird, b/c I had recently finished a Korean drama called that. Anyway, of course she was referring to the '80s sitcom. I said yes and she got really excited and told me she likes Michelle. Hmm. I liked "Full House" back in the day, but if I watched it now, I'd just think it was full of cheeziness. No wonder my kid likes it. I'd totally watch "Saved by the Bell" again though. That show rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home