Monday, June 05, 2006

The beginning of a busy month!

Tomorrow I am heading out to Tokyo for 3 days for the JET re-contracting conference. We get to stay in a really nice hotel and have everything paid for!! Well, almost. We've already decided that we will be having Mexican and pho for the two nights that we are there. Haha...leave it up to us to plan our eating schedules ahead of time! I doubt that the Ota Board of Education will sponsor our food adventures. However, I did hear that they might reimburse us for our meals during those days. Hmm...need to look into that! Anyway, it will be a nice break from school. =) June seems to be the month for conferences as we have another one scheduled for the 16th in Maebashi. It's only 1.5 hours long but I get to miss school the whole day! Woot!

The day after the Maebashi conference, Jeff, Sean, Tim, Ann, Emily and I will be heading to Korea for 4 days. Woohoo!! I am soo in need of a vacation!! I'm really excited as this will be a laid back trip mainly composed of our eating and shopping adventures!! I'm sure we'll visit a palace or two as well. ;-) Yaay, vacation!!

After I come back from Korea, Mona, Lisa and Larissa will be coming to Japan for a visit for 10 days!! Woot! I'll be staying out in Tokyo with them for 4 days and harassing Japanese people every moment we're there. =) Yaay, visitors!! Let's being tourists!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see you and to let's being tourists! Find some crazy things for me to see so that I can confirm all of the "Japan is scary-weird" rumors back home!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home