Japanese Language Proficiency Test
I took level 3 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and recently found out that I passed! Woot! There are 4 levels to this exam (1 being the hardest). Although passing level 3 is hardly saying much considering I've lived in Japan for 1 1/2 years now, but I'm still happy I passed. =) You only need a 60% overall average to pass, but I was happy to see that I passed each section, although I expected to do worse on the listening and better on the grammar section. Anyhoo, it's something nice to put on my resume. However, I'm not sure I have too much confidence in the JLPT now, as I know what level my Japanese really is at. ;-) Oh well, it was nice to use my brain for once during my stay here! Haha. Yaay.

2 Comments:
Congratulations!! Wow.
Does that mean you are proficient in sending adorably cute letters overseas in cartoon envelopes?! OMG these pen pal letters look so cute, I cant wait to open them.
Yay! おめでとう!
Post a Comment
<< Home