Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Too good to pass up

I started a pen pal exchange between my chuugakkusei(Jr. high school students) and Lisa's elementary school kids in San Diego. Sorry to spoil the fun, Lisa, but some of the stuff my kids wrote are just too good to not post. Hehe. Once again, I hope nobody at school EVER finds my blog. I guess I'm not helping matters by blogging at school. Anyhoo, here's some stuff my kids wrote....

"Dear Derek,
Hello. How about you?"

"My favorite food is 'Ice Curam.' Do Americans also eat 'Ice Curam?'"

"I am only 149cm tall, don't be surprised. Don't ask me how heavy I am."

"I am the most interesting of all. And I like it very much."

"Do you have a boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend....But!! I will give chocorate to my favorite boy. I will tell him frankly that I love you."

"I'm a B-boy, you know? I dance Hip-Hop, I go to a Hip-Hop club every weekend....I like dancing very much." (Btw, this is obviously from Alan, my Brazilian kid.)

My kids never fail to amuse me. They are so damn cute!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I cant wait. Did you send them in one giant envelope so that they all get to me? My kids are so excited and intimidated at the same time. I wonder if my kids will write abck in correct english...who's english will be better?!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Cindy Ng said...

They're still working on their final drafts. My JTE thought it was a good idea for them to mail the letters each separately, so they can mail their first letters overseas. Bah, I hope they're responsible enough so that the letters all get to you! I will try and make sure they all put it in the mail! Wheee....this is so fun!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home