Graduation
We had the 3nensei graduation ceremony yesterday. I have to say, it was the most BORING graduation ceremony EVER. I was literally dozing off at some points. I was very touched at the end though, when we handed flowers to each of them as they walked out of the gym. EVERY 3nensei girl was sobbing, including some boys, but most of the boys were trying to hold it back...not very successful in doing so. Most of the 3nensei teachers were crying as well. It was just one big sob fest. After the ceremony, the teachers again used the convenience of child labor at its best, as the whole gym was put back to order by the 1nensei and 2nensei. Many of the students, teachers and parents lined up at the field outside to say one final goodbye to the 3nensei as they walked out of Kizaki Jr. High School for the last time. Natsukashii.









One of the best parts of the day...a free bento! Haha.
4 Comments:
awwww look at all the knee socks!!
Man, Yabu is so much more ghetto than Kizaki, I am jealous! I mean, Kizaki is still ghetto (it being in Japan and all), but....it is all bright and stuff! My school looks like a Tim Burton film!
You and food... that was the perk of the day??? LOL
If you only knew how BORING the ceremony was....
Plus, I said "One of the best parts..." Hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home