Thursday, November 17, 2005

Questions, Yet Again

Today's questions/comments in my question box...from my Class 1-C, once again...

"at 30% off"
"You have the wrong number." (I wasn't aware that I made a call in the first place.)
"nut"
"Don't point your finger at people." (I didn't think I did.)
"Don't pick your nose." (I didn't think I did this either!)
"May I have your name please?" (Geez, I've only been teaching them for 3 months. Am I THAT forgettable??)
"Let's forget about past troubles." (Sure!)
"You can pay for it next month." (How do they know about my financial situation?!)
"How do you say 'Okama' in English?" (Um, Jeff, I think this question is directed to you? You even got a capital O!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Santilli said...

Maybe they want to talk in English about that lesbian student who was molesting you!

At least we get the honorable "o," and capitalized, no less. Ah, yes, the honorable gays.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home