Thursday, November 10, 2005

More Funny Questions

Today is the day of the choir competition. I will be leaving school at noon to attend and listen to my students sing. Fun! Well, I hope. Anyway, I was also invited to my first enkai (party w/ teachers) tonight...my JTE just told me this morning...thanks for the notice. Oh well, at least I got invited, and luckily, I will be able to go. It's gonna be at Typhoon! When my JTE asked if I knew where Typhoon is located, I almost laughed in her face. Um, I think us foreigners have made a name for ourselves there...going like 10x in one week during the summer. Haha.

Anyway, here is what Class 1-C came up with in my question box today:

"Do you like toilet?" (Um..yes? Don't we all??)
"Beijing"
"Cindy - the female sex" (Okay?)
"Happy birthday, Cindy!" (Sweet..although it isn't quite my birthday yet.)
"Mr. Watanabe is crazy about Cindy." (Majide?! Hehe.)
"Cindy was a genius." (WAS?! Am I just like retarded now??)
"A mirror has an even surface."
"How do you say 'hage' in English?" (At least they're using the sentence pattern they've just learned!)
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."
"I've eaten more than enough." (With a picture of a hamburger crossed out. Um, yes...this is MY student, of course!)
"Do you have a false tooth?" (Um, first I need to comb my hair, and now they think I have a false tooth? Wtf?! Haha.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, who busted out the Shining quote?

Cant wait to hear about your enkai at Typhoon. Im curious if there are special enkai rooms that we dont know about it!

-Sean

2:08 PM  
Blogger Cindy Ng said...

Um...I just sawing the Shining quote on a cup at the hyaku yen store...strange.

Btw, there are no special rooms. Same old, same old.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home