It Wasn't the Cops...
So, continuing the story of my possessed bike...
On Sunday morning, my bike was still safely parked in front of my apt where it was left on Saturday night. I half expected it to be gone and that I'd find it at the train station again. THAT would've really freaked me out. Anyway, I biked to Joyful Honda to replace the broken lock and got a second lock on top of that. As I biked back to my apt, I was thinking, "Who the heck rode my bike??"
It's Monday and I am at school right now. This morning I told my JTEs what had happened and they were surprised by this as well. They seemed just as confused as I was. My JTE doubted it was the cops but I had her call them just in case. She told me that the cops said they would never do such a thing, and that I would've needed to report the bike as stolen before they would even search for it, let alone leave it at my apt. She gave them my info. for future reference...just in case it happens again? I REALLY HOPE NOT!!! Well, I guess the cop theory is out the door now. My JTE also said that she really didn't think it was a student that did it...I REALLY HOPE SHE'S WRONG! Because if it wasn't a student, then I must have a stalker. Scary scary scary! Okay, I need to start carrying mace...
3 Comments:
K, this is seriously the CRAZIEST THING EVER. I am scared for you! You can come live in Yabuzuka if ya want! Haha, it's a sad day when Yabuzuka is considered a safe-haven ;)
this is just not looking good.
Um, freaky...
Post a Comment
<< Home