Draw Halloween Party





On Saturday, I went to Joyful Honda (biggest home store in Gunma) to do a bit of shopping. I got many things I didn't need (that's what happens when you go in w/o a shopping list), but I am still happy about my purchases. I discovered that Saturdays are customer appreciation days at the grocery store inside so I bought my week's worth of groceries there as well. Even though the veggies there are cheaper, biking back was not so much fun with bags upon bags in my mamachari basket. I think I'll just stick with Beisie from now on...the bike ride is a lot shorter from there.
Anyway, Saturday night I dressed up as a Kizaki Jr. High School student w/ pigtails to the Draw Halloween party in Maebashi. I asked my JTE to borrow a school uniform for me and she got the school nurse to lend me a spare one. I'm not sure who this spare uniform would fit b/c it literally looked like clown pants on me and were waay too long. But then again, most of my students are taller than me anyway.
Ann and I trained to Maebashi from my place. We sat in the car w/ the fewest people and I kept hiding behind her b/c I didn't want someone from school seeing that I had the uniform on, since I borrowed the uniform using the excuse that I was gonna plan a Halloween lesson and said I wanted to dress up as a student to school. What else could I have said? "Can I borrow a school uniform so that I can go clubbing w/ it and pose in scandalous pictures with my friend, Jeff, who's dressed as a JTE?" Yeah, didn't think that would go over too well with them. Hehe.
We got to Draw and it turned out a lot of people didn't dress up. Sad! Oh well. Jenny dressed up in a hot maid's outfit...hot hot hot! Jeff and I had our quick affair...at least in pictures...and Sean was "the dude" in the Big Lebowski? I need to see the movie now. Nacchan was the sweetest angel ever and even Hardgay was there! Anyway, it was fun to be able to dance for a bit...too bad they didn't have much Hip Hop playin'..oh well. We had to leave the place early but it was still fun. I think another dancing event is much needed in the near future...as if I need to overbook my JET Diary even more so than now.
1 Comments:
where are the pictures??!
Post a Comment
<< Home