Monday, July 30, 2007

Closing Ceremony

Here are some pictures from my farewell speech at the closing ceremony at Kizaki Jr. High School. =)


The kouchou sensei (principal) introduces me before I give my speech.


I deliver my speech while trying to hold back tears. Believe me, it wasn't easy! I succeeded, but all the tears came out the moment I finished my speech. Hehe.


Two of my 3nensei boys read a farewell letter to me and give me flowers. Awww.


The 3nensei line up in the gym to "send me off" as I walk out of Kizaki chuu's gym for one last time. One of the 3nensei boys decides to be funny and shakes my hand.


The 2nensei also wanted to send me off so they crowded right outside the entrance right near the restrooms. Haha.


Another handshake, this time with a 2nensei boy.


One last picture with some of my 2nensei kids. Awwwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home