This needs to stop.....
K, so recently I've been having sporadic crying sessions in my apartment. Every time I think of something "last" about Japan or my students, the tears just start flowing. Gah, I wish I were able to not cry as easily as I do! Tonight I had my final lesson with my eikaiwa (English conversation) students. When they dropped me off at the eki, all of us just started crying uncontrollably. Um, yeah, I'm sure the people on the train must've thought I was a freak when I got on! Haha. Anyway, now I'm really worried about my speech for the closing ceremony. I KNOW I will cry, but I don't want to during the speech! GAH. My nickname when I was a kid was "haam bau," which tranlates to "cry burger"?? But even so, this crying thing is getting pretty ridiculous! Gah, I need a remedy for this! =(
1 Comments:
Hee hee, cry burger may translate better to cry baby ;)
Dude, you are not the only one with crying issues lately, we are freaks together! I REFUSE to cry during the speech, though, my kids will laugh at me! I dunno if I have hope, though, since I almost cried while TYPING it in the shokuinshitsu, oh dear.
Anyway, ganbatte! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home