Last Classes at Kizaki
I don't want to leave my kids.....

Class 3-B

Class 2-B

Class 1-C
I really tried not to cry during my final lessons with my students. I cried in two of my 2nensei classes though because my teacher had my students write farewell messages to me, and she had them each stand up and read it out loud to me at the end of class! Also, my final final lesson was with my 3nensei class, and my teacher kept saying things like, "So, Cindy, you have been in Japan for two years and this is the last class you will ever teach at Kizaki Jr. High School. Do you have anything to say to the students?" Um, yeah.
Here are all of my final class pictures with my kids from shou (elementary) and chuu (jr. high). Enjoy!
1 Comments:
awww
ps- you have some cute outfits
Post a Comment
<< Home