Monday, May 28, 2007

Why I love my students!

Reason #2568:

Awhile back, I created an E-mail address specifically so that my students could E-mail me if they wanted to. Anyway, I have only gotten E-mails from a handful of girls, who are really genki(cheery?) about English. The other day, my 2nensei, Ruka, sent her first E-mail to me. The E-mail was short, but very good, I thought. Anyway, I spoke to her at lunch today and she was very excited and asked if I had gotten her E-mail, and I said yes. Then she went on to tell me that she wasn't the one who wrote the E-mail, and it was her older sister who wrote it. I asked Ruka why she didn't write the E-mail herself, and she responded, "mendoukusai" (too much trouble/annoying). I then asked why her older sister agreed to write the English E-mail for her, and Ruka told me that it's because she gave her sister a massage in exchange for writing the E-mail. Hahahahaha. OMG, my kids crack me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home