"That's why you shouldn't go exercising!"
Maybe Jeff's right. Maybe I shouldn't go exercising anymore. I went to the track for a jog tonight and left my backpack unattended, thinking that since this is Japan, what could happen, right? Actually, I didn't think anything of it at all. Well, I'm afraid I was a bit too at ease about leaving things out in the open for people to STEAL. That's right, my wallet got STOLEN. Nevermind the fact that I had over $200 in there, but I am the type of person that keeps everything in my wallet. I had sooo many cards in there I can't even remember what I've lost! Dammit, just take the damn money but give me back the other shit in my wallet!!! ARGGGGHHHH. I am always the one with the luck. I think either Kizaki or I am cursed. First the mysterious bike-returned incident, then the bike-stolen incident, now the wallet-stolen incident...just a few months before I am to leave this country. Great. I am still crossing my fingers....and please cross yours with me....that SOMEHOW my wallet gets returned to me, minus the cash, of course. I have heard stories of such things happening, ESPECIALLY in a country like Japan, so let's hoping. Bah, this SUCKS!
*By the way, that comment by Jeff was said in a comedic way....just thought I had to clear that up. :)
1 Comments:
wow, Cindy, you really push those Japanese to their limits! How sad!
Post a Comment
<< Home