Costco in Japan!
This was my third time going to Costco in Japan, and I must say, I am never disappointed by it! I LOVE Costco! Hehe. This time, I took some of my private students there, since they had never heard of it before! SAD!
Here's me and my private students. Um, they LOVED the bakery section. They bought enough bread and pastries to open a bakery themselves! Hehe.
Look at them donuts!! Mmm mmm!

Japanese people LOVE to oooo and aahhh at everything, so we walked by every single aisle at Costco! Haha.

We went on a Sunday, so of course it was packed and clazy! But yaaay for samples!! =)

My students couldn't believe just HOW big everything at Costco was. I loved watching their reaction to the sizes of things there. $800 later, we finally left! Then, we went to IKEA where they spent even more money!! Japanese people are hardcore, yo!!

After our long day, we went to a restaurant which specializes in crab. It was soo yummy!
1 Comments:
Ahahahahaha, I cant believe you took pictures in Costco!
Post a Comment
<< Home