How close do YOU live to work??
For those of you who don't already know, I live very very close to work. It takes me about 1 minute to bike to school. Seriously. I will never be really late to school because I can hear the school bell ring from my apartment. Haha.
I've just returned home right now and my students are still at their club activities. The baseball team is practicing on the field right now and I can hear some of the boys yelling. Actually, I know exactly who is yelling because I can recognize my student's voice! Talk about bringing work home with ya! Haha. Sad, another thing I will miss about living in Japan...the commute! ;-)
Update:
My fast was very successful! I went 36 hours without eating! Woot for Cindy!! Yaaay! It was actually not as hard as I thought it'd be. However, the morning after was quite a shock to my body. I ate a banana in the morning and my stomach immediately started hurting! Sad! Luckily, I recovered quickly. But yeah, fasting isn't that bad at all! Perhaps I'll do a semi-annual fast from now on to cleanse my body of toxins!
2 Comments:
did you feel different?
I did feel like I got rid of some toxins, that's for sure. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home