Monday, November 06, 2006

Spooky!

K, so as you can see, I dressed up to school on Halloween again this year as a student. However, instead of the track suit, I decided to wear the official school uniform, skirt and all. It was a lot of fun! The teachers couldn't stop laughing when I came in the staff room in the morning. My kids, especially the 1nensei, were VERY amused...probably b/c they thought something was wrong with me. I made kids say "Trick or treat" throughout the day and passed out numerous stickers. Too bad I can't pass out candy at school...that would've been AWESOME. Anyhoo, just by chance, my 3nensei students had testing that day, so they had to wear their uniforms as well! Yaay for blending in! Seriously though, soo many teachers and students I passed by had to take a second look to realize it was me, and not an actual student. Hehehe.


How could I not pose on such a day, right? (I later found out that they actually sell a special kind of glue to keep the knee-high socks from sliding down! They think of everything!)


Some of my 3nensei girls asked me why my skirt wasn't up higher. Sad!


Takaagi sensei, the tea lady and the groundskeeper (not pictured) even went out and bought me some "treats" since I dressed up that day! Aww...how sweet!


My 1nensei were VERY excited about this picture, does it show?



Oh yeah, I also went to an ALT Halloween party the Saturday before! I was dressed as an American. The picture doesn't show just how well-endowed I was that night. Seriously.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Santilli said...

Dude, you gots to make your skirt skankier to be a realistic student, yo!!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Cindy Ng said...

In Jr. high?! I thought they didn't get skanky til high school! My 3 nensei girls had their moms shorten their skirts for them...my skirt was borrowed from the nurse's office. However skanky, my girls still have their skirts at knee-length, thank goodness. They are WAY too young to wear their skirts like the high school girls do.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you can tell you are on the teacher side, not the student side! LOL

nice american outfit-- big boobs, fanny pack, gun?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home