Thursday, November 16, 2006

Look to the Future!

Every year, the 2nensei students leave school for two days to do some job shadowing at work places nearby. This could be at another school, a bank, a hospital, a supermarket, a library, a cake shop, a hair salon, etc. The teachers got very excited just now b/c the student who is placed at the kyushoku (school lunch) center, just stopped by to help deliver the school lunches. (Yes, we get our lunches delivered...at least our school does.) I think that this is a great idea! It doesn’t even matter where they get placed; just the fact that they are out there in the “real world” seems cool. It would’ve been nice to do this when I was in Jr. high! Maybe I’d be a patissier by now! Hmm...the possibilities. Perhaps this whole job shadowing program will spawn MORE hair dressers in Gunma...just what we need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home