Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Kids say the darndest things (Class 3C)

I gave my 3nensei kids a worksheet with some questions to answer. Here are some of the answers I got:

Do you know what you want to do when you grow up?

"I want to be a singer to give a dream to many people."
"I want to slow life."
"I want to be happy."
"I want to be a little children's teacher."
"I want to riding bike."
"I want to buy many fruits at Senbikiya."
"I want to drink sake."

Can you tell me where the best place to go shopping in Ota is?

"I think Seven Eleven is the best."
"I think Time crip is the best."

Please tell me why you like/dislike English.

"I don't like English because I am Japanese."

Do you know how the weather in Ota was yesterday?

"Yes, I do. It was sunny."
"Yes. It was cloudy and stomy."
"Yes, I do. It was snowy in Hokkaido."

I still have two more classes to go. More to come later! Yes, I know, I am a terrible ALT! Hehe. =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay time crip! That is my favorite store.

Keep up the good work shindy!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home