Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm back!

Back in Japan, that is. Did you miss me?? Didja, didja? =) Anyone up for a fishing trip?

Thought of the day:

Things that make you go "Hmm." So I'm sure you know about the new rules banning all liquids on flights now, right? Right. Anyhoo, I passed the first security check in San Diego with a small tube of chapstick gel and a pair of tweezers in my purse. Nice. Then right before boarding, an army/marine (I know, I should be caned for not knowing the difference) lady hand-searched my purse and backpack. She went thru everything and found the tube of gel, which was right next to my tweezers. She took out the gel and said that I wasn't allowed to bring it on the plane but didn't mention anything about the tweezers...at all!! UMM. So now that they're focusing on banning liquids, they're overlooking the sharp-objects ban? Weird. I passed thru one final security check when I headed for the international terminal in San Francisco. They let my tweezers pass as well. Thank goodness! I was worried that my absent-mindedness would cost me my Tweezerman. Hooray for the questionable logic surrounding U.S. airport security! Woot!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy!!!!!!!!
i missing you!!! let's hang out soon♪☆♪

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah thank goodness they didn't take your Tweezerman. I would be pretty upset if my tweezers were taken away because of security measures. Yay for questionable airport security!

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw that was me
-HEIDI

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home