New Toy!
Jeff and I got new keitais at Yamada Denki tonight! I didn't realize how big and ugly my old keitai was until I finally got this new and sleek one! This model is called "Slimia!" Haha. It also has a 2 megapixel camera built in! Woot!!
Oh yeah, on top of the Value Pack and Happy Bonus plans I signed up for, we got the "Love Flat-Rate" plan (upgrade required to get a discount on our new keitais). So yeah, we get unlimited calls and text msgs to each other! That's unheard of in Japan and it only costs 300 yen a month!! Woot de woot!
That's not all! The lady gave us free gifts b/c we were waiting for a long time. I got a free aroma therapy candle with my keitai! Woohoo!
Here are some pictures of my new keitai! This shall keep me busy for an afternoon. Yaay new gadget!

Look at how much slimmer my new keitai is (to the left) compared to the old one!

Ooooooo

Ahhhhhhh
2 Comments:
You are so lucky. I don't get any happy love bonus plan. out here they just hate you and still get our business.
you have to asian it up with your stickers and hangy-down things!
K, you totally posted exactly what I was gonna say on my blog, so I am just gonna link people to your's ;)
WOOT for love flat-rate! It's a good thing we each only have one friend, this is gonna be a cheap year of calling!
Post a Comment
<< Home