It's been a year
A year ago today I landed in Tokyo, whisked away like cattle to the JET Tokyo Orientation! Can you believe that?! How time flies! You know that feeling....when it doesn't seem like you've been at one place for that long b/c time moves so quickly, yet it does feel like you've been there awhile b/c you are soo comfortable with your surroundings and you've done so much in that time?? Whoa...talk about a run-on sentence! Haha. Anyway, more on this later. Right now I'm too preoccupied and sad about friends leaving. It is sooo sad to see your friends leave. It's like you know you'll never have the same experience together again and that the times that you've shared in this place are so precious. Just like in Singapore!! =( I hope to see these friends soon again, but we all live in different places back at home. Saad! Anyway, I'll continue writing next time.
Thought of the hour:
Why are good-byes so hard??
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home