Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm done!!!

Woohoo!! I'm done with classes...no more "teaching" for 5 weeks! Yes, sadly summer vacation for Japanese schools only last for 5 weeks. Oh, and when I say I'm done, I don't mean I have the 5 weeks off! Nope. I just mean I don't have to teach in the smelly sauna-like classrooms for the summer. I still have to report to school or the Board of Education every day. Boo!! Actually, this summer vacation will be VERY busy, as I have various meetings, plus I am a volunteer at the UNESCO English Camp and the Maebashi Orientation for new JETs. Oh yeah, I'm also going home for 9 days at the end of August!! I'm surprised at how excited I am about that! Hehe. Anyway, for those of you reading this in SD, make room in your schedules (and your stomaches) b/c I'll be back on 8/26 and I already have my food list ready! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home