Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Don't let the alligator eat Koizumi!!!

I had planned on playing Hangman with my ichinensei this morning. Right before the class started, Mr. Watanabe came up to me and told me that he didn't think Hangman was such a good game to play. In not so many words, he pretty much implied that a man being hanged is not a good thing to show the students. I guess I'm fine with that. SO INSTEAD, he pulled out a magnetic picture of an alligator and one of Koizumi's (Japan's Prime Minister) head screaming "Help!" on it. Thus, instead of Hangman, the students were trying to guess the sentences on the blackboard to prevent the alligator from eating Koizumi's head. Hmm...so let me get this straight. Mr. Watanabe didn't want me to show a stick figure being hanged yet having the students watch as poor Koizumi gets eaten alive by an alligator is okay? Strange, indeed. Oh well, they're the ones that missed out on my talented stick-figure-drawing skills! So ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home