Question Box
I'm not sure if I mentioned this already, but I put question boxes in each of my classes so that the students can write questions/comments/letters they have for me. These are some of the things they came up with:
"Do you like ankle?" (with a drawing of an ankle on the note)
"Do you have boyfriend?"
"Do you like Mr. Watanabe?"
"Do you know hardgay?"
"A mouse was caught in a trap!!"
"Why Kizaki Jr. high school teacher is not good Furman?"
"Merry X'mas!"
My students crack me up. Half the time I have no idea what they're asking. That's when the JTEs come in. But then again, most of the time the JTEs have got no clue as well. I might have to start a new section just for the questions I get...so amusing. Hehe.
2 Comments:
Um, did your JTE shed any light on this "Furman" thing? I'm confused.
I think the student meant, "for men." Though now I'm even more confused...so are my JTEs. I just didn't answer the question. Haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home