Time flies
I can't believe I've been in Japan for a month and a half already. It feels like I was just in San Diego yesterday yet I feel very settled here. I absolutely love the people in Ota and I know I am VERY lucky to have been placed here. I don't really feel homesick but sometimes I do miss talking to people at home who know me. There are so many layers to peel through when you first meet people. I love getting to know all my peeps here but it's also nice to talk to people from back home. It's cool b/c Lynnette is just a prefecture away so I can always talk to her. Thanks, girl!
Hmm..what else. So I've been super tired the past couple of days. All of you who know me know that I love my naps! I've been taking my naps after school but I'm still so tired during the day! I need to start drinking them crazy vitamin drinks. Sorta scary though.
I am very excited for the Paradise Ball in Tokyo this weekend! I can't wait to see Jeff go wild!! It'll definitely be an experience to see tons of gay Japanese men gathered together and partying it up! Oooo...fun fun stuff! Since we're gonna be there all night long, I'm sure I'll be sleeping all of Monday. Ah, sleep.
Thought of the day:
Why is communication in Japan so expensive? My cell phone plan sucks (it's already at $120 this month) and I just found out that calling from my home phone is expensive as well! How will I talk to people from now on? This is why I REALLY need the Internet.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home